For FREE Downloadable Resources Click Here
Do you ever wonder if there is something more? Are you struggling inside even though everything is going well in your life and business?
This happened to me in 2018, everything was fantastic, I was making money, I spent plenty of time with my family, yet I found that I was coasting through life. I realized that if I wanted to take my business to another level I was going to have to start working on my business and not just in my business.
On this episode of Solopreneur Money, you’ll learn 5 tips to help you take your business to a new level.
You will want to hear this episode if you are interested in…
- 5 tips to help you take your business to another level [3:42]
- Understanding where your business is at right now [5:12]
- Learning how I created my plan for success [8:38]
- Developing habits to lead you to your goal [12:10]
5 tips you can implement now to help you work on your business
One of my favorite quotes is from Roy Disney, “When your vision is clear your decisions are easy.” I’ve found that working on my business is much different than working in my business. I used these 5 steps to quit coasting and take my business to a whole new level.
- Understand where you are today. If you want to take your business to another level you first need to know where you are today. You need to have a firm grasp of your revenue, expenses, and profit. Go study your spreadsheets to gain a better understanding of where you are today.
- Know where you are trying to go. Make sure that you understand your why. You need to have a crystal clear vision not just for your business, but also for your life. Where do you want to be in 1 year, 3 years, and 5 years down the road? What will you be doing and how will you feel? When you have reached that vision write down what you feel. What is your BIG why?
- Make a plan. Don’t just keep it in your head, write your plan down on paper so you can refer back to it. Download my FREE one-page business plan to help you craft your vision. Keep it simple. Learn how to systemize so that you can outsource and delegate those nonrevenue producing activities.
- Implement daily habits. This is the most important step to take. Listen in to hear why your habits are the key to your success.
- Revisit and revise your plan, goals, and habits. To keep yourself on track, schedule a quarterly meeting with yourself. Take this time to reevaluate your goals, analyze your habits, and check-in with yourself.
If you are ready to take action, these 5 steps can help you to create the freedom to build the business and life that you really want.
Solopreneur Money can now be downloaded weekly!
Good news! Solopreneur Money is going weekly. You can now download this podcast every Monday morning. I want to make sure that I am here to help you continue to master your finances to create the life you want.
Please leave a review of Solopreneur Money on whichever app you use to listen. When you do this and share the podcast with your solopreneur friends you ensure that my message reaches a wider audience.
Resources & People Mentioned
- BOOK – The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson
- BOOK – High Performance Habits by Brendon Burchard
Connect With Gabe Nelson
- FREE Downloadable Resources at https://solopreneur21.wpengine.com/resources/
- EMAIL: Gabe (at) GabeNelsonFinancial.com
- Follow Gabe on LinkedIn
- Follow Gabe on Facebook
Subscribe to Solopreneur Money
Audio Production and Show notes by
PODCAST FAST TRACK