For FREE Downloadable Resources Click Here
As you might imagine, I’ve been taking lots of calls from clients lately, every one of them concerned about the COVID-19 pandemic and what it means for them financially. I’m happy to give my opinion and counsel on those matters, but it seems more important to first get a handle on the emotional and mental side of life. We make much better decisions when we’re in a good place in that respect.
To that end, I recently sent a letter to all my clients. This episode is that letter. It’s my view on how we all need to be thinking, taking care of ourselves, and then taking action. I hope you find something that’s helpful.
You will want to hear this episode if you are interested in…
- Want to hear about action items you can do to get through this pandemic [0:51]
- Would like to avoid fight or flight mode and do something productive [1:55]
- Need to discover ways to manage the stress better and take advantage [2:45]
- Want some financial tips to take advantage of the current economic situation [3:19]
- Would appreciate knowing how the current situation is NOT impacting my clients [5:01]