What if there was a way to get what you want with less work and less stress? Luann Horobin wants you to learn from her mistakes so that you can create the life you want. In this episode of Solopreneur Money, Luann will guide us through the 5 steps she uses with her clients to transform their lives. Learn how to increase your self-awareness, integrate new behaviors, and achieve life-altering breakthroughs so that you can turn your dreams into reality.
You will want to hear this episode if you are interested in…
- Luann’s story [1:42]
- The hurdles she came across [6:37]
- 5 steps to create the life you want [13:13]
- Actions you can take now [23:35]
- The money questions [30:00]
How Luann became a master coach
Luann grew up on a farm and from a very young age was given a lot of responsibility which caused her to become a high achiever. While she was bored at school, she learned quickly and discovered how to manage and mix well with others.
After her divorce, Luann became a single mother and had to use what she knew to support her family. Entrepreneurship was the best way to make that happen, so she became a consultant to share what she knew with others.
Luann had to overcome internal and external struggles
Starting her own business was full of pitfalls and not everything went according to plan. When Luann was just starting out she knew where she wanted to go, but she didn’t know the steps to get herself there. She had to overcome internal and external challenges to continuously improve and grow into where she wanted to be.
Thanks to her slow learning process, Luann did everything in her business independently. Only later did she understand how she could have done things differently to increase efficiency and ease the learning curve.
That understanding led her to use the knowledge she had gleaned to help people get to where they wanted to go without suffering the hurdles that she experienced.
Now, Luann is a master coach and transformationalist who works with groups and individuals to transform their lives.
5 steps to create the business and life you want
Luann walks her clients through five steps to improve their businesses and enhance their lives. Follow these five steps to wake up and change not just your career, but your life.
- Realize – Look around you to understand what is working and what isn’t. What do you do that achieves results and what doesn’t? Use what is working to propel yourself forward. The biggest mistake you can make is not understanding what isn’t working. Change without intention is like driving a car without a destination in mind.
- Reframe – Now that you realize what is working and what isn’t you can take those results to better understand what you are attached to. Notice your beliefs and your values. See how much value there is to that. Then reframe your perspective to grow. Problems are never solved the same way they are created.
- Remove – Now you know what you can remove from your life. Work directly with your subconscious mind to remove yesterday’s mindset so that you can work with today’s and tomorrow’s version of your mindset.
- Rewrite – Reinvent and rewrite what you want to design. Now you have more capacity and fewer triggers. You can replace the old with new habits, motivations, and stimuli.
- Road test – Create the right ecology for well-being so that you can integrate new habits. Notice what else is happening as you move into a situation. You may have a vision of what you want to be but when you put it into action it isn’t what you thought it would be.
Luann is a wealth of knowledge and she doesn’t hold back in this episode. Listen in to discover what you can do to further take action and create the life you want. Make sure to subscribe to the show when you finish listening so that you never miss an episode!
Connect with Luann Horobin
Connect With Gabe Nelson
- BOOK – The Solopreneur’s Money Manifesto by Gabe Nelson
- FREE Downloadable Resources at https://www.gabenelsonfinancial.com/resources/
- EMAIL: Gabe (at) GabeNelsonFinancial.com
- Follow Gabe on LinkedIn
- Follow Gabe on Twitter: @GabeNelsonCFP
- Follow Gabe on Facebook
- Follow Gabe on Instagram: @GabeNelsonCFP
Audio Production and Show notes by
PODCAST FAST TRACK